Friday, May 25, 2007

It is hard to change

Sigh, people never change their attitude....

It has been two years....n the thing still goes non stop....when will it end....

Well...for some people, jealousy is over everything....

Does everyone agree that being almost perfect is not wrong?Oklar...not almost perfect but very good...erm...HIGH SELF ESTEEM leads to HIGH CONFIDENT...hahahahahha

Hope you guys agree with my idea, being very good is not wrong...erm...but there are people who couldn't accept people who do everything better than them....Does this sounds childish?Kiddy?

This is the fact of life that we have to face difficulties in life....I'm glad that I'm having a great bunch of friends who believe me for who I am, not believing me for whom I am being described....(Hey, Vi, you should be glad that you have me....hahahhahahha...oklar...have everyone)

And for those who understand me by how I was and how I am being pictured....forgive them...we are just not fated to be friends....

Anyone remember I put "can't wait to go out with Dear Dear" as my personal message?You guys must be thinking Dear Dear = Ben....Wait, and stop thinking that way...you are wrong...Dear Dear means one of my best friends-->WinShi, surprised?Special??

No comments: