Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My new laptop

Wanted for a laptop so much yet but since I didn't need it so I never thought of buying it.

However nowadays, during this new semester, I especially feel that I need a laptop so much. Furthermore, since the days I started giving tuition, I seldom be in the house.

And hence, after talking to mom about buying a notebook, I finally have one now!!!^^

It is a ASUS F8v series. Outlook is just okok, but the technology is advance. Having 3 types of recognition to log into my account, which are the ordinary password, fingerprint logon(which I don't think it is useful for me, since I always cannot get the same fingerprint) and also the latest smartlogon(easy logon with just one look).

I think I am outdated to the computer technology. I was overexcited when I knew that our handphones can actually be the remote control for the computer. Oklar, I am really outdated.

That's all for now, when I discover more things in this notebook, I will report again.

No comments: