Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is the second anniversary for both Ben and me. Ben is still sick for getting springles and I have caught flu.

Anyhow, we still celebrate this special day(actually I think that if we are not celebrating it, it doesn't matter, since it is just 2 days after Valentine's Day)

We went Cineleisure to watch movie, guess what, we watch the one which is juct launched currently, Pink Panther 2. Even before the movie is launched, I keep thinking what it is all about. Anyway, the movie is worth watching for Ben and me, full of laughter and the pink panther hero is still the pink panther hero.(I suggest the movie to everyone!)

So then it ends and we had dinner in Kim Gary(had no appetite to eat),this is the first time Ben and me did not finish the food in this restaurant.

Afterwards, like usual, we went to see Gundam again.I wonder when is the time Ben can get all the gundam collection.

Ok, a simple anniversary. Happy anyway.

No comments: