Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ben's celebration(with coursemates)

Let's talk about Ben's birthday celebration now

Erm..it was too rushy, so I did not take any pictures.Pictures are still with Pei Sim, our coursemate, whom I have polluted with my craziness.

So, it was a Thursday that we had our last Introductory Calculus and DM lectures. I purposely drove car to uni that day, just to get all there, in Johnny's.

Everything was planned so well on the previous day that we finally failed it, part of it due to Ben was too alert.(Can't you be a bit stupid for one time???)

This is how we failed the surprise:
  1. Ben saw some of the friends in King's. He called to ask where were everyone and where we planned to eat.
  2. **First hint**I was the foolish that did not know how to lie.I said: They aksed us to have a walk 1st. Let's go to Digimall.
  3. Ben was laughing seriously because I was a bad lier.
  4. I was trying to give lots of excuses to make him trust me.
  5. **Another hint for him**We came out from DIgimall and we saw Fanny and others. Ben saw Fanny kept away from him.
  6. **The next hint**On the way to Johnny's, Ben saw Sze Chyin and saw she kept away from him.
  7. In Johnny's, I was trying to give excuses again, telling everyone that he thought I was lying to him. Yet he was not fooled.(Urghh!!!)
  8. Fanny brought out a muffin and claimed that that was his birthday cake. Ben himself asked the waiter to bring out the cake(Hey, please don't be so smart)
  9. Finally it was a celebration for Ben and me.(I really didn't know about this at first)
  10. Took some pictures and back to uni for class.That's the end.

No comments: