Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Birthday Celebration

Monday--9th April--My Birthday

A tiny little celebration was done.
  1. I reached uni at 6.30am, studied for Discrete Mathematics with Ben.
  2. 8am-Introductory Calculus was on. It was almost the last lecture I guessed. At least the whole syllabus was finished.
  3. Half way during the class, I think it was around 9.45am, I was angry with Ben(due to jealousy), well, I think I was not wrong for being jealous.(Ok, half wrong half right*what kind of English is this???*)
  4. Ben was so worried, thinking of what he did that made me so frustrated.(I was jealous that a girl whispered with him*this was not the first time*)
  5. Trying to apologize for the rest of the class yet I didn't bother him nor the girl.
  6. 10am--DM(Discrete Maths) test started. I started to worry. Will I affect his test?Oh shit, it was a wrong time to change my mood so drastically! *Praying: Please Ben, don't let me jeapodize your test!*
  7. 11am--Test ended.I passed a stapler to Ben, made sure that he clipped his paper in the same time signalled him that I still care about him.
  8. 11.05am--I was about to reach the washroom. Ben came out and pulled me aside. Issued out a lot of facts, asking for forgiving. With tears, I forgived him for his words:"I didn't hug her also, I can only hug you lar, ok?"
  9. 11.10am--The girl came out and wished me Happy Birthday.(Actually they were whispering on how to recelebrate my birthday on the second day. Yah, I was being too jealous)
  10. 11.15am--I apologized to the girl(Was thinking: Do I need to apologize since she already know that I get angry not just because of today?.
  11. At the mamak stall--The girl cried. (I knew it after we left the mamak stall).(Thought: Was it my fault that she cried?)
  12. Left the mamak stall and Fanny, Ben and I reached for Sunway Pyramid.
  13. On the way(after Fanny borrowed gloves and socks)--We were like zombie, hanging gloves, cloth and socks all over the windows. *Outsiders may think that: which country are they from??*
  14. Reaching the carpark of Sunway Pyramid--Fanny's car's side mirror knocked at the Touch N Go machine because we were laughing during the whole tour and Fanny was unable to see the Touch N Go Machine.*Please don't laugh till you drop on the floor*
  15. In Sunway Pyramid--(Looking at the Ice Skating court)So few people, and we were such a small gang, It won't be fun if we skate, right? Our hearts were like "He loves me.He loves me not"(What a bad comparison).Resulting in changing initial plan to KTV session.
  16. 7pm--Sang for 4hours in RedBox and Shee Ling came to join us. I got a pair of earring from her.
  17. Ate in Kim Gary.Yummy Cheezy Curry Fried Fish Fillet!
  18. 9pm-Shee Ling bought me a Yam Cake(Price: RM20) from Bread Story. I love you, Shee Ling!!!
  19. Not satisfied with the day, we had a drink in a restaurant.Ben paid.
  20. End of the day--Shee Ling fetched Ben and me back home.(It was 11pm at night.)

Remark: The time stated was not the exact time. Please don't sue me if the time was wrong.

Some pictures took in Redbox.





No comments: