Saturday, April 7, 2007

Birthday presents

HihiHaha, my birthday coming soon. I think without celebration also I will feel very glad...but of course thanks to all the friends who remember my birthday and wish me.

On thursday(5/4/2007), Ben, Fanny, Pei Sim and me went to Mid Valley together. Ben asked me to choose a bag...yet I didn't know what was the purpose for him to do that. So didn't bother so much...just went to have a look, but then never feel that those bags are nice.

Till the time we took ktm back home, Ben was kinda pissed off, because he was out of idea of what present to be bought for me. Got no choice, so he told me that he wanted to buy a bag for me lor...said that initially he wanted to give me a surprise....but then failed because he did not have time to buy me present d.

So on Friday which was yesterday we went to 1 Utama to buy my present. I chose a white colour bag from Extreme that cost RM59.90.


This is the bag.(But I think I'm going to change it to a black colour one, since my mom said that it might get dirty easily).


On the same day we also took some photos in Wong Kok Restaurant because I want to use one of those photos to make his present. Haha, he thought that I want to make him a photo frame so temporarily I have to lie to him that his answer is correct. Hope the necklace can give him a great surprise.




Some of the pictures we took on Friday.



The back of the necklace plate.

The front of the necklace. It is the same as the 1st photo I showed


Hope that this really enlighten his birthday this year.

No comments: