Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tag

This is to continue the game of taggerizing one another which was passed from Joe in February.

Be ready to know more about me!


RULEZ
"People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end,u need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that,leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog"

(Out of idea in tagging friends now.Can I just tag 3 people?)People i tagged:
1. Elaine
2. Shuk Ling
3. Magdalene

MY SECRET FACTS:
1. I hate crocodiles. I hate them a lot a lot.
Why?Simply because they are ugly. And of course, they tell me that they are evil.
What kind of good hunter is that? To hide themselves in the water, acting like a stone, and when the prey reach, they just open their big mouths to attack the prey. Not even you are called brave.

2. I am afraid of ghost. Ghost movies especially.
Even a haunted story, which is not scary, able to give me nightmare for 1-2 days, causing me afraid to close my eyes when I am taking bath....Ok, enemy, please don't do this to me.

3. I love babies. Any babies will do.
AS long as the baby is not ugly(haha, still must mention the look 1st, OMG, I'm bad), I'm able to play with them...Just love it when they are around.
Do you guys know that I worked in IKEA, Small Land before...I saw lot os different of kids right there....Whites, Blacks, Chinese, Malays, Indians...
Guess what?Most kids love Powerpuff Girls, both boys and girls love them. And kids love shouting too....kakaka.

4. I love Doraemon.
Isn't Doraemon cute and unique? It is short and fat and round, just like me, as someone may say.
It is so special that it has everything we imagined to have when we were kids... the stomach in his pocket is so useful,anything can just be stuffed inside. Yah, one more, he has no ears, but he can hear what people says.
Besides that, he is also very responsible and helpful to solve the problem that Nobita caused. Last but not least, he loves eating, just like me....kakaka

5. I love singing.
You might not think that I actually have the intention to join Project Superstar, Astro Talent Quest all those competitions....I just love to sing...yet the skill is still bad :(


WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I love playing with my hair. In all kind of situation.
As long as the situation allows, for example, when I'm not styling my hair...I will just twist my hair, then straighten them, comb them with my fingers...


2. I'm super duper emotional.
I think my mood change faster than the weather....(so the phrase girls' mood is like teh changing of weather does not apply to me). I can just be laughing right now, and few seconds later you may see that I'm in depression. Want to know how is this? Look at me when I get back my results with bad grade.

3. I'm having high self esteem
I love taking pictures of myself, admiring myself on the mirror,more than hours if I'm free :p of course, please don't mention my body shape....I know it looks like Doraemon's 1.

No comments: