Saturday, March 3, 2007

Oh gosh, I stil forget to post a blog for my tag from Joe.

Yet I still don't know what to write.

Well, a bad week for me.Cried twice in a week.Is it true like what Chandran's friend said, my bad luck will follow me until my 19th birthday is over??

First of all, take a look at my lovely Toyota








What happen to it?Yah, U're right, it is spoilt.

Stupid damn Renault SCENIC that was drove by an Indian worker, named Vinayagan A/L Kannan, who worked in Renault Service Centre, knocked on my car when his car approached from the back when I was at corner of the road.





Renault Service Centre which is located at Jalan 13/2, Petaling Jaya. A worker from there spoilt my car and he is free neither for punishment nor fine and saman.







At this road u can see, I was at the back of the Wira shown.





My lamp,bumper and mudguard, all are spoilt.All thanks to the stupid fella and very much to his Indian heads who tried to overturn the whole story.

End up resulting in not getting to saman them and claimed Renault's insurance to repair my car.





Now look at the car's condition, Perfectly fine, like no scratch, right?



I was the one girl, there are at least 3 of them working together to cover the problem.How smart they were to polish and wash the car straight away after the accident and then came out to have a discussion with me after 20 minutes. Yah, Renault did a great job.

What was the bad thing next? I got a saman which stated that I made a double parking, haha, which was perfectly out of the story.

Still want to know how good Renault overturned the story?Vinayagan mentioned that I revered the car.After I explained, he said I parked my car there...hahaha...fuuny enough!

Well, luckily I met Chandran when I went back to UTAR to search for the unknown guard as witness. He was like calling the whole bunch of people who are able to deal with police to help me. Thanks a lot Chandran for helping me so much to cancel my saman and waited for whole day long until my trouble solved. For this, I should thank God for sending me an angel.Thanks a lot also to those who supported me, my father, my mother, Chandran's friends who helped me and Benjamin.

Renault, I will remember you forever, and that 3 fellas who overturned the story, you will be in the bottom of my heart. You will get back the reward for being so'SMART', not from me, but from God. Watch and see.

Not forgetting about the bad week, I still have other 2 unlucky things happen on me:
  1. I was unable to complete my programming assessment.First of all, the compuetr I used was hangged, even a SHUT DOWN took me a tens of minutes.After that I couldn't find out what the problem of my programming that gave me no output.
  2. Well, this one is slightly small matter. My handphone, just brought 2 months ago, dropped on the land in KTM, that left some scars to my handphone.It was then throwned on the floor by the baby in the same day.
~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: