Friday, February 23, 2007

My dear and I
Feb 13- I was chatting with WinShi, telling her my current life, mentioning on Benjamin sometimes.She bet that he will give me a rose on the next day, on Valentine's Day itself.I said her betting will not come true, instead he will be attending a party with his friends.
Feb 14-Benjamin was nominated as the AJK of Actuarial Science Society. I can still his welcome speech-"Hi, I am Benjamin from bla bla bla. I am single and Happy Valentine's Day". Of course you will be nominated because of this.Yet, he didn't give me any rose as predicted.I was emotional that day. Because of him?Or because my mood changes like a weather??I still doubt.
Feb 16-A naughty gang with me, we skipped some classes and went to Mid Valley.Thought that maybe we would be able to get some new year clothes again. Watched Ghost Rider at5pm, it was the second movie for Ben and me together, well this time was with other classmates and 2 other new friends we met that day. I was playing in Mid Valley with Fanny, that stupid and playful girl, haha, but luckily Ben protected me. On the way back home, in KTM, we were hugging each other, so tightly.That's the moment when I feel that we really have started our relationship.
Feb 17-Chinese New Year is near the corner, yah, the next day. I thought that we will not be meeting for 5 days since there will be some days for us off campus.
Feb 18- My dear was playing mahjong when I was having fun with sisters in Genting. His cousin smsed me, Our relationship was still yet to be told to all.
Feb 19- I was actually follwing the trip to AFamosa Resort. Nicole worried that I will be bored there thus suggested me call along a person as my pair.In the same time, everyone is able to reduce budget.Haha. The first one came into my mind was Ben. After thinking about the amount we need, he was grateful to follow us.Haha, my first trip with Ben!!!
Feb 21- Yes, the day had reached! How will the trip be? In the morning I was still not used to call him my boyfriend when my brother's friend asked about it. Straight away I said "NO" when his question approached me. Yet, I thought again, will Ben be hurted when I said so? Ok, it's ok to tell Mac and others of my brother's friends that we are together. They are too mature to spread this news to the world. The friends gave him all sort kind of names, William, gave the worst name-Wan Tan Mee, just becaused he took Wan Tan Mee as breakfast that day. Well, and the scar on his hand gave everyone a topic to joke about. I'm glad that his first kiss was belonged to me. A great trip for both of us even thought the exact trip was not really that interesting excluding the night in Cowboy Town. That night, we shared a bed for that there were insufficient beds.
Feb 22-We rent 4 bicycles to cycle around AFamosa Resort. He is a good sportman like Luke, cyled damn fast! The day itself we went to the Historical Town, AFamosa, had the special Chicken Rice Ball.
Feb 23- The campus started again. Ben made a breakfast for me, so swwet of him.How he knew that I had not had my breakfast??Then,the account lecture was on for 1 hour then we contacted Fanny and Emily to have a tea outside. Unfortunately, the plan was changed to Sunday. We went to Subang, Kavi, Joe, Wun, Anne, our favourite spot--As You Like It to have lunch. I had Sweet Sour Rice while he had Joe's favourite, Tom Yam Fried Rice. We spent 3 hours there to eat and read comics...Haha, so paiseh. I even get a saman.OMG, Chinese New Year also want to give me saman.Well, whatever, I am not paying it :p. The date with him ended with a GoodBye Kiss.
Thanks a lot guys for your wished for Ben and me. Hope we will stay together forever and ever.
~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: