Friday, February 2, 2007

Back again after 2 to 3 weeks of not visiting my hardo blog.

Ok, it's the time to report again my current life, especially my campus life.

Being with Emily and Fanny is quite fun after all. And I am getting so much closer to Sze Qyrin. Yet, still, I am not familiar with the new environment, I think everyone does, for me, life is now so much different with English Oriented environment, more Chinese and the most important thing, life without HARDO G16.

Have to tell everyone a story right now. On the second week, there was one day I followed Sze Qyrin up to the photostating area to make some copies for new notes. There, I met my new classrep. And also, a guy who looks quite kiddy, a cute guy he is. On the day itself I knew 2 more new friends, Joyce and Benjamin Choo Kok Leong. Guess what?Benjamin stays in Kepong, and since I am driving to Uni, so why don't I grab this golden chance to reduce my monthly capital(somehow a bit get used to Business Accounting already :p).

Class ended and Benjamin and I went home together. What a surprise is that Benjamin stays very very super hardo near to my house, even just 1Km from my house. By the time I reached:

Me: Erm, is your sister studying in St. Mary?Is your cousin Choo Yie Lyn?
Ben: Yah, why?You know them?
Me: Oh, then you are Choo's cousin. I am from St Mary too. Your sister and I were in the same school bus. Erm, but I forget your sister's name already.
Ben: Regina.
Me: Oh, yah yah, Regina.
Headed to KTM Station we then, to pick his bicycle.

My mom was doubtful that we might be couple so stopped me from fetching him anymore.
Well, they were right, as time passes, we get much more closer, even friends around us claim that we are couple. I myself did not make any response to it, neither nor he. We still stay close as the way we are, tickling each other, playing with each other, teasing each other. Even at night, when we both were unable to finish up tutorial homework, we stayed up together in KFC Restaurant. Does he really like me?Do I like him?These questions went through my minds endless times which at first I thought the friends around were just trying to make some jokes about us.Even more, his friends on public holiday when we went out together were so excited fooling us.

Endless hardo story, to be continued...


~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: