Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It is a brand new Week 6 for UTAR, erm quite happy right here, especially with the friends here, Emily, Benjamin, Fanny, Sze Chyin, Darren and Gideon(who insist us to pronounce his name as "Gideon" , not "G-deon"as in Malay pronounciation, haha.Imagine pronouncing Gigi as "Gigi", the pronouciation of teeth in Malay). Sorry for being insulting! :p( Still don't understand how Benjamin able to put all those emoticons symbols in his sms, how he can make them so well???)

5 weeks gone and can you imagine we already had 3 quizes??And I barely do well in those quizes.Sigh, haveto really work very very hard start from this second(hope I do not make just an empty promise)

Oh ya, talking about week6, Chinese New Year is near the corner. I hung out all day long, 5 days a week, went shopping, watched movie and lots kind of things. A grand Chinese New Year for me, this year I am having 7 clothes, a jeans pants and a hardo skirt(gonna show everyone soon). Does anyone else have clothes greater than I do?

Restricted to write what I want to write because someone is sitting beside me :p, so tell hardos more about me next time.

Kavivi, all the est to yor coming driving test, I'm sure you can make it. If not all of us will hamburger you, ok?

Happy Orientation Week and Happy Chinese New Year for you guys

~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: