Sunday, February 18, 2007

1st day of Chinese New Year, I didn't have a great sleep, I slept for only 3.5 hours.early morning at 6.30am, I was woken up by my sister, telling me that my handphone actually vibrated till it dropped on the floor, aiyar, what lar, my lovely phone.Yet, I never heard my phone ringing, ohh...too tired I guess.

Tired, extremely tired and extremely sleepy, I slept for another 1 hour.

At 8am, we started our journey all the way up to Genting Highland without my mom following.She was too tired and decided to stay in the house.

So, compare to the year passed, today Genting Highland Outdoor Themepark wasn't crowded with people, it did not take us long to queue for a game. Further more, Pirate Ship is already opened!Quite fun to play that game lar. Yet, what was the reason that I m not excited??Because of my outfits?Or I am not crowded by friends like hardos last holiday??

Oh yes, before I forget. We actually saw some show from this fella down here, giving out ancient coins to send lucks out to people who gets it.

THis fella was playful, it wanted to scare my sister.


Well, not too late, around 3pm.We decided to go back down.On the way, we saw a temple and went for a visit there. Haha, policemen there were friendly and fun. AS soon as we went in, they greeted us "Gong Xi Fa Cai", which then my sister replied:"Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai"(means Gong Xi Fa Cai and give me angpau). Oh yah, do you know that policemen there were using vissel??My father got my sister one she did blow it whenver she saw a cop, that was really funny and a little small part of it, embrassing yet erm...quite nak kena belasah....haha.

254 stairs in a 9 floors building. Stairs in the building shown below.
Can you believe that I actually crawled up this building???(Again, 254 steps.Yah, I really counted it when I came down).Anyone wants to give me an applause?

We went to another side, it's like guiding you a journey to the hell.They show u how guilty people are punished in the hell.Sorry if this has offenced Non-Buddhists. Yet, it has really warned me not to do bad things in my entire life, erm...oklar, try my best to avoid.
Journey to Enlightenment, there the place is.




See how this people is being hooked. He is actually surrounded with blood on his hands, feet and neck.



People who are not filial are punished in this way, they are buried in the blood.



This is the one who killed someone in his life. Now he has to pay back by being hooked at the heart.Ouch, imagine how painful it is.



And this person, he is being kemek by a big stone, as big as his size.



There are actually a lot more scenes they showed but my sisters think that it is very discussing to show. So I think this will be enough to give me warning.



And at last. Say Hello to tortoise(Chien, Cannie and Jia Yi, kakaka).It has itself inverted. I don't know how it managed to turn itself over again. Maybe someone helped its way.



Happy Chinese New Year to tortoise and everyone. :p


~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: