Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Movies Moments



**I made some mistakes, there were not only 3 times that we had been in a cinema. It should be four time. Now I'm editting the first time.And also, now is the right time to put in pic of Ben and me**

It has been 1 month and 6 days(And I am sick for taking too much Belacan while not drinking enough water) that Ben and I have been together ( counting these days alsmot everyday makes me feel that time passes very slowly).

Yesterday was a great day. I went out with the UTAR gang, not forgetting 2 friends who are the friend's friends. Seriously, I enjoy more each time having the chance to watch movie with Ben.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first time

I still remember that morning, Ben came to my house to do Basic Professional Writing assignment, which is writing of memorandum. Quite fast we finished it. So we instantly planned for an outing in Times Square, since his friend had already made a date with him in his company.

The movie was Blood Diamond.


  • It was so meaningful that it tells us about the life in Africa, the place with lots of priceless diamond.

  • Well, just because of diamond, the same race was able to kill each other. The so called group, RUF was working for the whites to obtain their diamond. Kids were also trained to use gun, to kill, to rape, to threaten people. Even a son who was brought to the RUF had almost killed father.

  • Loves diamond is not a sin. Obtain diamond by taking thousand of lives is a sin.

And the other important thing is, Ben knew that I did not take lunch before we went out. He brought me to The Chicken Rice SHop to eat even we were late for the movie.


And on the way back home, in the monorail, it was tto packed inside. Ben hugged me tight , made sure that I would not fell down.


The second time



  • Ghost Rider, there was the day when Ben and I started our relationship.

  • Ghost Rider was quite nice, yet it seems like the Ghost Rider has great power, he just easily killed those devils. * Next time when you see someone is getting on his own nerve, call him Ghost Rider lar, since he will be burning in his heart :p*

The third time



  • The Haunted Spirit....arghh, really, I don't suggest anyone to watch it, because it is really lame.

  • Erhem, but I enjoyed it when Ben calmed me down when I look at the haunted spirit's scary face. Being in his arm was warm and sweet.

The fourth time
Which was yesterday, we watched Mr Bean's Holiday...
Hahaha, a funny one.



  • Not forgetting one thing, I was extremely excited in the cinema yesterday. I laughed and fooled around with Fanny, and then we were scolded from the people from the front seat because we were too noisy ( Actually we splitted some Coke to him when Fanny took out the straw from my cup)

  • You will really laugh from the starting till the end of the movie. It isn't like any series showned in the screen where you will hear someone laughing in the movie, but what Mr Bean did was just very lame. This time you will really laugh at what he did. *Possibly you may hear some funny laughing tone in the cinema too*

  • Erm, my story now, yesterday Ben and me hold hands while watching movie. (I'm happy!I'm happy!I'm happy! --> *almost getting crazy*)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yah, before I forget, i took some pictures with Ben these few days. You might feel that it is nothing special to talk about taking photo with the loved one but I just can't describe the feeling. I feel like we are moving further, to a better future.

No comments: