Sunday, March 18, 2007

Should I be prepared to be hurt?
Or should I be prepared to face a challenge?

I'not sure whether I made a mistake, for that I made the decision too fast.
If I choose to give up or shut down the whole thing right now, it's unfair to him. Furthermore, if I really want to do so, I might just not consider to start it.
Yah, when the things don't happen, I can really think rationally but not when the incident is really happening. I was not stable with my decision made initially.Yah, I should say I am a very shaky person. Even more I doubt that would this relationship be a shaky one. How long will it last?

Always hoping to carry on a relationship that is going to last till the end of my life or else in future I will not consider anything in love.Yet, think again, will this really going to happen?Are you really going to just not get involved in any relationship again?No one knows and less than 1% of the friends around will believe. I should say that I'm very childish and also very stupid in managing my relationship.

Should I really hold on the principle as what others say?The principle that is suitable for my age, just go on with the relationship and bear with it as anything happen in the same time not thinking about marriage or relationship for marriage.

It may be a harsh way to go if this relationship is going to be carried on to the end of our life. Things change all the time especially in this long period of time, especially after facing a lot of obstacles and people in the future, who knows that 1 day both of us might just fall for another person, this is how I was told. Recalling back, why I never asked for such opinion before 16 of Feb?

Now what I can do is to put hopes but not too much hope, think positively but not thinking that it is a reality, believe in it but believe in it too much. Arghh, I'm just like being hanged in the middle, unable to die either unable to get freedom.Arghh, who asks me to take this decision?So I have to bear with the consequences.

Yet, still, I need prayings and wished from all, thanks!

No comments: