Monday, January 8, 2007

Can I call it a disaster morning?Erm...ok, it's not that terrible.It was a dizzy morning.

Woke up early in the morning, 7am, and then follow Auntie Cat to Section 14, she fetched me to UTAR PD campus. I was so blank...thank god this time I am a lot more brave. I asked a student there to get to the general office.

Queued up for few minutes, finally I got to the office lady there.
Me: Sorry, can I get the timetable?I am a new intake.
She: Oh, you have to copy outside there.
Unfortunately, I was not clear or I was blur.
Me: Sorry?
She: You have to copy outside there, at the board there....
Me: Oh, ok, thanks.

Scanned through the board, searching for the 2 alphabets-AS. Ok, there it is....
There were boxes and numbers and alphabets here and there.

Ok, bear with it. It's just gonna take you few minutes.

My gosh, what is this?Why are there so many numbers???
What is AS1S1T1?What is AS1S1T2?And what is AS1S1T3???
After cscrewing up my mind for few ten seconds, finally I get to figure out....As1= Actuarial Science Year 1, S1= Semester 1, T1= Group/Class 1 and so on. But what group am I in???Nevermind, find out later.

But after that, another problem came. UCCM1303. What is this? SOH HC. What is this again???Ok, should be the code and lecturer. Nevermind, copy first.

The half way I was copying, I saw another girl copying also.So headed to ask her.
Me: Erm, sorry, what course are you taking?
She: Actuarial Science.
Me: Are you in Year 1?
She: Yes.
Me: Oh, I am from the same course as you. Do you know how to find out which class should we belong to?
She: I don't know also. I am also new here.
Me: Did you came for the orientation?
She: Yes.You?
Me: No. I just registered myself on Wednesday itself. Can I join you all the way we go?
She: Oh, sure. I have 2 friends here, whom I know on the Orientation Day.
Me: I see. What's your name?
She: Emily. You?
Me: Yun Ceat. (She couldn't hear it clearly, so I changed to tell her "Jess") Jess. (Hope you won't be surprised if next time you hear people calling me Ceat, especially Hardo Ceat, haha, it's created by our Hardo G16 Hardo Gang)
She: Oh. Jessica that Jess?
Me: Yes. Erm, but my full name is Jeslene. Nice to meet you!
She: Nice to meet you too!

Then, she borrowed me her timetable to copy. Good thing I don't have to stare at the board and looking through the glass for those small tiny alphabets and numbers. Tell you, if you are there, you can even copy the time wrongly. Imagine Wild Boar Nic is there copying, haha, he will have his eyes can't even see his eyeballs. Opps, sorry Nic, but you are cute with the small eyes.

We went back to general office to ask which class are we supposed to be in. The lady claimed that the name list is at the board too, beside the timetable. In the same time, I wanted to hand up my papers which are required to pass on back to the Admin Office.
Me: Can I know what is my registration number?
She: Oh, it's on your bill receipt.
I took it out and showed her.
She: Oh, you haven't pay your bill, after you pay your bill then you can know it.
Me: Ok. (I was thinking: Then I am not supposed to be in any class today.)

Few minutes after that, Emily's friend came. Her name is Fanny, Hmm, a slim girl, I thought.
She is the girl taking actuarial science as mentioned by Emily just now.

Few minutes later again, I called my mom to ask my brother to come and fetch me. Of course, no class what, what for I stay there?Might as well ask him to bring along the cheque to pay the fees, so tomorrow I can enter the class without any doubt and also need not to rush to pay fees.
Anyway, the fees is just RM4921, even cheaper than 1 semester of SAM in Taylor's. I must say, it is very cheap.(Ok, those who can't afford please don't feel this.I'm sorry if this really offended you.)

It was quite a wastage of time for being in UTAR and not going for any class, just came to pay fees. So, that's a dizzy day passed and I am now sitting in front of the computer posting this blog after eating delicious Spicy Pan Mee. Hey, Kien Seng, I ate you. Haha. Btw, enjoy your working although it is not that fun. At least you get to have some experience.

*Tomorrow I am going to Drive to UTAR~~~HAHAHA~*- by a get-so-excited-cz driving girl


~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: