Saturday, January 6, 2007

Okay, just realized that sleeping still able to help me to get over bad mood and bad feeling. Again, it's a brand new day today, erm....please excuse the super gold fish eyes when I woke up.

Woke up in the morning I still could remember my offered course in UTAR but I couldn't cry anymore....I am now numb(hope I will not again after few days, don't wish to have another day with super gold fish eyes).

Well, think back again, I have a car.I repeat, a car, I might have a new car, or I will not. Yet it is ok, it's very good enough to have my own car....get to travel anywhereI want....this is what I always wish to have....So, it's not a disaster or sorrow to study in UTAR actually.Come on girl, life is full with difficulties, you have overcome one of yours! Wow, great job for you.(You guys might think that what a silly and psyco girl who likes to talk to herself, erm but this is the way to motivate myself).

Thanks to Kavi who gave me advices, thanks to Li Anne who supports in Cbox, thanks to yin Ling for giving some information of what I need to do on the first day to be in UTAR, thanks to Sher Ryn to be coincidently be in the same course as I am and promised me to guide me on the first day on UTAR.
And also thanks to those who read this blog and the previous but did not scold me in anywhere. :P

Read Adrian's latest blog just now, " when you like a person, just tell him/her. If you do not have a gut like this, you don't deserve him/her". Yah, Adrian, you are right, I support you with all my heart, all my energy, haha. Erm...but what if you do not wish to have a relationship with the person?
Love can be simple yet it can be complicated in the same time. Adrian, maybe to you love is simple. I will not visit you with parang, don't worry. But for me, love between a couple is not so simple. I have seen so many examples throughout my life, and all these still give me one conclusion: To build a long lasting relationship, understanding and tolerance are the most important keys. And, looks doesn't matter. Just go for the one that meet your eyes, not who is considered handsome or pretty or famous in the entire. How much does good looking worth? One day when he or she gets older, he or she will not be as pretty as he or she is now. Erm...one day ago I was drown into tears, another day here I am giving lectures...what a suck.

Well, just want to shout my feeling, that's why I consider for long time to be in a relationship. Whoever doesn't agree with me, you go your way, I go my way.Your way of accepting love may be right.

Got to help my mom for love letter, hope this time I will not get myself hurt. Chaoz!

~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: