Wednesday, December 20, 2006

20.12.2006

It is the second day I cook sphagetti....Today I cook not only for my sisters but for my 2 cousins too...




According to everyone, the sphagetti this time is much more better than the first time.Do I have the talent to be a cook?Haha...One thing I just don't understand, why sphagetti has that smell?I just don't know how to describe that smell...Ok...smell like sphagetti...haha



Well, this time I get to take picture of the sphagetti...












(Nice sphagetti on nice plate)



And...20/12/2006, the day when South Australian Matriculation results is released.I woke up at 11.30am and checked the results...Guess what?Server's down.My goodness, I should have thought this since so many people around the world are checking their results too...Anyway, the situation is much more better than last time when we used to check whether were we chosen for National Service.I still remember that time I stayed awake until midnight 3am to check for my own.Haha....

Ok, around 2pm I think, I went to www.ssabsa.sa.edu.au to check my results again. Inserted my
registration code and PIN, I closed my eyes and prayed. I opened my eyes....oh my God!Wrong PIN! Again, inserted another PIN, this time the PIn is correct, but they want me to change my PIN....So all together I prayed for 3 times for my results....End up...the results isn't that satifying me...I don't get any A's....That's quite upset.But luckily my TER is not very low. What the LANSI Joe , LANSI Sean and LANSI Yun Xin, they all have TER higher than mine!!!But ok lar...just wanna say their TER are higher than mine....haha

Well~~ thanks a lot to God who make my TER over the intake requirement, even the intake for pharmacy.

~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: