Friday, December 15, 2006

Sphagetti

Friday- The plan to Neway KTV has been cancelled but I still wake up earlier than usual-9am.

Mom didn't manage to get us any breakfast for that she has something to deal with and so I decided to cook my sisters sphagetti.

This is the first time I make sphagetti and also the first time I prepare lunch. I went to search for the recipe in my Mom's cupboard and internet but end up making my own one.


Yun Ceat's Self Made Sphegetti Recipe:
1. 1 can of Sardin in Tomato Sauce
2. 2 Hotdogs
3. 1 can of mushroom
4. Tepung Jagung
5. Water
6. Salt
7. Tomato Sauce
8. And finally the most important character : Half packet of sphagetti


Before the sphagetti was done, I was still wondering will it be nice. I added a lot of water to the sauce. And also added a lot of corn powder. Yet, I forgotten something-->salt, luckily I dd remember this before I serve my food...haha. (Lokking at the words "I Serve" it reminds me of my St. Mary's -we are reminded to carry this mission-I Serve)

Hehe...back to my sphagetti.I tried before I brought them to my two little sisters.


[Me: Ting, the sphagetti I made. Try and tell me how is it.
Me: How is it?
Ting: Hmm,nice! Bring me one plate of this please.

Thus happily I serve her a plate.

Turn to my youngest sister, Jian, then.


Me: Jian, try this, see whether it is nice.
Jian: Hmm, nice. Jie, I want one plate.

Haha, again, happily I server another plate.]

Oh....my sphagetti is nice :p, just a little bit too salty.Yes, I succeed!!!Haha!!!Gonna try making other sphagetti next time~~!!





Due to everyone has finish her sphagetti, so I just manage to take down this picture.
















~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: