Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas was a blast!

Christmas was really a blast to me.Thefew days before Silent Night I was still considering should I go for the party in Nyun Hui's House since I have shortage of money.Yet, end up I still went for it.And luckily I went.I enjoyed a lot in the party especially after drinking three quarter of wine and almost one can of beer.


~Can you see my make up, I think not~

Well, that day actually I didn't use much time to prepare myself since my aunt(my mom's sister)'s family. I brought along my two cute sisters to Elaine's house and I started making up.It took em abour 40 minutes just because the make up on my eyes....haha.Well, not pro so this takes long time.Luckily I handled the eyeliner well at last.
Erm...around 7.30pm Magdalene came.And 8pm we went down for dinner(Kit Yeng came at last at that time),Elaine's Mom's is great in cooking, all the food that day was nice!Superb!

Then...9pm games started.Elaine's brother, Alan was the host, he can really be a great host! Erm...I joined 3 games( ate bread without water, drink wine and beer using straw and some sort like IQ game) and I won the game of eating bread.Damn it, eating bread without water in limited time(only one minute given you know) is really dificult.If you don't believe, just try and see. Ok, I won back a hanphone container.
Oh ya, before I forgot.I was not a good drinker.After those drink, I was actually drunk. I vomitted 4 times.

~When I was drunk~


Then Lucky Draw time, luckily Elaine's father gave out one more DVD Player, if not my youngest sister would not be able to get back one of them.Haha....wow, amazing, my sister was so lucky.We just got back DVD Player for free!!!Thanks a lot Elaine and Elaine's family.You guys are great, erm....not just on Christmas Eve, but most of the time.
Then general knowledge time.My sister answered a question:When was Malaysia set up?(I gave her the answer, haha).After that I answered another question: Spell Santa Claus. Haha, and we won back 2 note books, just note books but ok lar.
After that countdown lor...fun fun fun rocks rocks rocks!!!
So before I forgot, I wished some people Merry Christmas, well, there were only two people I wished:Wild Boar Nic and CKS. Pity Nic, he was in Justin's concert but at the same time felt lonely.

Erm...at last before Elaine's sister-in-law went for bed, she gave my sister another free gift.Hmm, nice!
~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: