Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fake

"江山易改,本性难移",(English: It is easy to shift Jiang Shan-one of the mountain in China, it is hard to change how a person is) this phrase is so true....100%ly true....ERm...opps, should give chance to prisoners, some of they do change to a better person, living a good life and doing good things.But I feel that a person's characteristic will still remain there.Like myself, I change to be less hot-tempered yet still I am hot-tempered...Haiz....

But just cannot understand why some people just like to create story all along his or her life....This applies especially to GIRLS.....just like Kavi's ex-best friend. Kavi, we had the same fate but glad we learnt something. What's are the purposes for those people to create stories about others when there are no such stories.Ok, it is understood if someone talk bad about someone WHEN THE PERSON IS REALLY THAT BAD, but now when that someone really wasn't so. However, I still believe that these people who create stories, they will get this back. Hey, why don't just these people be author or something, to show their talent?

All along our life, the older we are the bigger mask we have to wear.So sometimes I envy kids who can just speak out whenever they can, that's why I like kids!!!

~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: