Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another sucks blog

Ohhh...What was happening??? I accidentally link Joanne's blog to Faye's blog!!! And why is everyone having great blog posts especially Faye???And Why can't I post pictures here???
Holiday is boring, especially after having madly busy and stress days, follow with this super long holiday without any journey.Do everyone agree?Just staying in the house can make you go mad.Getting fatter, sleep more facing TV more, facing computer more and practicing O2Jam more but NOT IMPROVING AT ALL!!!
Just thank God that there are few nice chatter these days when I am boring.Thanks a lot to Ru Jih, Adrian, Kavi, Yee Wun, Elaine a.k.a Sweetie, Hardo Joe, Dear Dear Win Shi, Wild Boar and CKS who make my holiday less boring. (sorry if I miss out anyone again)
Adrian reminds me about the pictures we took in 3K, I can't view the pictures!!!And I can't see how flexible I am according to Kavivivi!
I have just uploaded my video(with just all my pictures).If you guys want to view it, please click on the first Avril's picture on the right in my blog that leads you to my Profile.*Do alert that at first that it is all blank. And please alert me when you are unable to view the video due to privacy or something.
Next...Erm...erm...erm...Christmas is coming, wow, this reminds me about SAM results!!!SAM RESULTS!!!Do you get me?It is very soon!Time just past....2006 is reaching to its end!What's going to happen to our results, buddies?Who is going to Monash?And where is everyone going then?How about me too?Could I be able to get JPA Loan?Could I able to study the degree I desire? Oh....too many question marks in my brain....
Oh yah, back to Christmas, on Christmas Eve I will be attending my sister(so known as best friend= Elaine a.k.a Sweetie)'s party, with my two little cute sisters invited(such a good Elaine).Very sorry to Kang Yun who invited me to Mei Sun(or Mei San or Whatever, I just don't know how to spell the name) for clubbing. First of all, my parents are too strict to allow me for clubbing this late and who sends the invitation first, she gets the priority.SORRY~!!!~
*By the way, does anyone know why I put "~..~"?It represents something.Make a guess and I will tell the answer in my next blog.Ciaoz!*
~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: