Friday, December 8, 2006

New CPU

It has been 4 days that I didn't online.It was boring during these few "offline" days.

Getting a new CPU is a great news to be, since I don't have to exit MSN while I am playing o2Jam.Well, there are also some other benifits. I don't have to wait for long time while opneing a new window.And...lotsa lotsa benifits.

I also get to chat with all my best friends again....with one who I had not been chatting to her for around 3 weeks....you know?3 weeks isn't short!!!It a long period of time!!!

I was asked for 4 things that I like, hate and wish by Elaine yesterday, when I haven't get back this new CPU, at first I thought it is for her college survey, her psychocology class survey :p, so I didn't list out the things I wish nicely(wish for a great bf:p), but then just now only I knew that it is for our gang's new blog--You Cxxxxx My Lxxx(Sorry I can't tell u all cz it is Private & Confidential)....haha.....finally we have our own gang blog!!(Dearz, should we call ourselves Blur Blur Gang since almost all of us are blur most the time??)

Oklar....just another meaningless blog right here....:p


*I feel like posting pictures right here....but don't know what pictures to post*

No comments: