Sunday, December 3, 2006

~..~6S gathering~..~

122, gathering in Wei Jie's house after few years of not meeting each other.

7.15pm, after taking a nice bath, I drove all the way to Wang Permai to meet my old friends...I was fashionable late,a lot of them reached before me, Kang Yun was even calling me to check out whether I was there already when I was parking my car.(Gosh, the place was hard to parked, have to be more skillful with my parking now)

Haha, like what Kang Yun did, I didn't do revision to recall everyone's name.Furthermore I have difficulty in remembering people's name, so it is kinda rude to forget my old friends name.

Well, once I reached, Siaw Way took pictures with me, erm...and who else?I can't recall.

Then, I was not having a heavy dinner, just took small amount of friend bihun, with 1 small piece of curry chicken and potato and ended my dinner with one cute little nugget.I didn't even tasted the barbequed stuffs from Wei Jie's parents.

Holding a cup of orange juice for some time, I was observing what my old friends were talking about.I RARELY talked.That's the problem with me.When I don't get use to a brandly new environment, I can't talk.Just like today, everyone realized that I was quiet.Haiz....wei, don't be so conscious with what you say lar, it's just a simple updating-each-other's news conversation., everyone is different, no one is gonna think bad about you, unless you are over.Oh ya, one more thing, I still don't feel comfortable with guys around after 5 years been in girl school.Hai yah...so cham lar you.Be natural a bit lar.

Erm...so not much thing about gathering lar...everyone is fine, some change a lot too...human nature lar...who doesn't change?Well, eveyone thinks that I didn't change, but actually I change a lot from inside, no one realize that, just I myself know that.Hehe, they just said my hair is longer now.

So, keep on complaing that I had to leave start from 10pm adn ended up leaving at around 10.40pm.Hehe, now I hope to have more conversation with them, my dear old friends.

That's the end of the gathering.I heard from Keit Yin that Yong Lin(sorry if I spell your name wrongly) changed, he looks like Edison Chen now, UFOOOO!!!

No comments: