Thursday, December 14, 2006

Was't having a good day.

I brought my junior to visit Taylor's yesterday.Yup, seriously, it was a nice day to be with her...talked a lot to her and told her a lot about my love life(erm...not really love life....but just about my feelings).



On that night, Iwasn not feeling ok, I think it was because the consequence of walking under the rain.Besides that, my sorethroat hasn't recover fully.


So then, my best friend, Kit Yeng came back from Australia and today we went for Yum Cha session(Sam, Shuk Long Long and Elaine the princess joining).Still, I am quiet, but little bit more talkative thenin the previous gathering...Why?Don't feel well?I am not close to them already?I don't get use to environment?I am abandoned from the conversation?Or because I have changed to an untalkative person?

Now I think it's quite ok for me to not follwong them for clubbing, although it's LAdies' Night today.I still get use to cigarette smokes, I'm still coughing right now, still having difficulty in breathing.I love night life but just cannot adapt myself to it....due to parents control, due to future...arghh....Quite regret that I did not go to Safari during Genting Trip.
Another thing, I saw those stupid acting cute girls today twice.They are the girls who host the TV program-Entertainment News on CH31, TVBS ASIA.Please, if you are not cute at all, don't try to act cute,don't try to immitate that kiddy voice when you really don't have them, but this is not the main thing, don't just shout as you can, for nothing, do you know that you guys are so fucking noisy in front of the tv screen? 5 girls of you are already freakingly annoying me.Just host professionally



Btw, this is the picture I took today... :p(Yup, finally I can post pictures)





And no one guess what does ~..~ means?Tell the answer next time~
~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: