Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wedding Anniversary

It's Elaine Sweetie's parents 30th wedding anniversary. I still see old couple kissing each other.Her parents are so swwet, they love each other, this is the scene I wish to have in my life when I am getting old.I hope my future husband will love me like Elaine's father does to her wife now.

I drove to her house at 8pm, it only took me 5 minutes to reach her house, so just to tell you that our houses are very near~~! :p

Erm...I didn't eat anything in her house today, just a cup of 100PLus and opps....forgotten, a small slice of cake.

Then we took pictures.But of course, less than usual....And I took a lot of self-shot using Elaine's handphone.Her handphone is fantastic and her room is fantastic. I took a lot of nice pictures inside there, hope she doesn't delete them and send to my email.

Uncle, Auntie, Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary!

~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: