Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Date-16/12/2006

Sunday morning-I woke up at 8.30am...just so naturally, so unusual for me now...because nowadays I normally wake up later than 10am. Hehe, I think because I have to meet my old friends, so just my brains set the time to wake itself up earlier to get everything prepare~~

However, I was still late for the date.Haiz...I follow my family for breakfast and helped my youngest sister to get some new clothes....There goes the time, once the shooping session had finished, it was already 11.30am, which was the time for my date :( (I was late!!!Fashionably LATE!!!). Well, just wanna say something, I took Dim Sum as breakfast but it was not nice!!! Am I being too fussy in eating?? But really lar, the Dim Sum there has not reach the standard.

Well, back to my date.I reached 1 Utama at 11.50am, somemore I was wearing a pair of 3 inches high heels, oh, it took me longer time to reach GSC cinema...and my dear friends were calling me non-stop to ask for my position.I was so shame due to m lateness

After apologizing for few times, we went into the cinema, BOX 7 I think, the movie had started....Erm....I just saw some cows talking right there....It was funny yet meaningful. The movie(I should say cartoon)-Barnyard has a memorable scene in my mind--A mouse was singing "Bombastic, Mr Bombastic!" Too bad that I seldom listen to English songs and I don't remember the name of those songsso eventually end up not knowing who is the singer and what's the name of this song.But the mouse was so cool! Anyway, it doesn't really worth for RM10.00 for an one and half hour cartoon. Five stars I rate it as 2 star lar(due to the price and the period of the show). Don't really recomend you guys to watch.

Remember I was wearing high heels to shop?It was quite a disaster.What to do, girls like me can die just to be pretty.Show a gun on my head and you ask me: "Want money or beauty?", I will just say:" Please don't do anything to my face, I can give you everything.". Ok, come back everyone. My heels were super high, my feet were super pain too...the next day my feet were having muscle pain and there are some bubbles on my toes.See?That's a girl who wants to be pretty and not others(Just one thing that can stop me-Wisdom).

Erm...erm...erm...too far away from the date.Ok, after the movie, we went to buy some stuffs for Ru Jih, for her birthday which had passed(we forgot to buy her present :p). After that met with my best friend-Dear Dear Win Shi and she gave me my Jay Chou's CD that was kept with her for couple of months. Then headed for lunch-I took Japanese Fried Rice-cost me RM8.80 including the tax and service charge.

Just after that we went for walk lor....though the walk was shorter than usual, my feet were so so so PAIN!!!

Finally, 4.30pm, we ended the date.


~..~Jess^Dear~..~

No comments: